The Free 52 Project - Summer

The Free 52 Project is a personal project that I am thrilled to be a part of! Each month we share our freelensed work.  Freelensing is a technique that manipulates the focal plane by photographing with the lens detached from the camera body and subtly adjusting/tilting the lens while detached. To follow along, please click the link at the end of this post for the next artist. 
This month, the next artist is the very talented April (https://aprilchristopher.com/thefree52julyaug)

This month I am sharing images from June, July, and August. Each year, these months seem to pass even quicker than the last. I wanted to soak up my time with these two as much as I could, and while I didn't always have my camera along as much as I'd like I am thankful for the these pieces of childhood captured here.


















































































Comments

  1. What an amazing little collection of summer shots for your girls to look back! Their sweet bond is so apparent in all of these shots, I can't get enough (also have two daughters, it's the best right?!). The hiking shots at the end make me want to go there! And that carousel shot, AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts