Zimmermann Wedding

I am so excited to finally be able to post some more from this beautiful wedding!! My day started with meeting Breanna at Hotel Marshfield to get ready.  We then went to visit Breanna's father's grave. I have no words to describe how emotional and powerful this moment was.   A moment I felt so humbled and honored to witness. At St. John's Catholic Church we met up with the bridal party to take some photos and get ready for the ceremony. After the ceremony, and after some pictures outside at Columbia Park, I stole away the bride and groom for some pictures along the University Trails. The colors were beautiful!! And onto the reception!! What a fun night!! The DJ had the crowd engaged and entertained throughout the night. Thank you so much, Breanna and Skyler, for choosing me to photograph your wedding day! It truly was an honor! Here are just a few of my favorites, hope you like them!
































































Hair: Kelsey Mayer from V & Company Salon & Spa
Makeup: Jayme from Indigo Bloom Skinspa
Second Photographer: Kelly Grace Photography


Comments

Popular Posts