Baby Owen and Family

Meet Anna, Duke, Charlotte, and Owen. I loved working with this family for many reasons. As I was editing some images from their session, I was really struck by this series. I left this family wondering if I was able to capture what they were looking for, if I was able to capture something of value. What I see in these images is that things don't always go as you plan or as you would expect or hope them to ... and that can be really beautiful! There was chaos, laughter and tears ... and a lot of love! I know for me, when you're in the middle of the chaos it is sometimes hard to see those beautiful things, and that is what I love about this series! You can clearly see the love and happiness. Thank you Anna for letting me capture some of these moments!










Posted via Blogaway

Comments

Popular Posts