Lauren & Lucas

This weekend I got to travel to Sturgeon Bay to meet Lauren and Lucas and take a few pictures together before their wedding this fall. These two braved the cold temperatures and took me to some of their favorite places. I feel so blessed to get to do what I do, and hear the stories of how couples meet and fall in love. Thank you Lauren and Lucas for sharing your story with me! Our first stop was a local frozen yogurt shop, and the location of their first 'almost date'. Thanks to the Frozen Spoon for letting us take photographs here! We took a stroll by the water, and realized how cold the wind was that day! Lucas and Lauren took me to their church, a place dear to both their hearts, and we got to take some photos in and around the building. Thanks to Sturgeon Bay Community Church for allowing us in! We finished up at a scenic park where we found biting cold breezes, dangerously slippery walking conditions, and beautiful evening light! Thank you so much, Lauren and Lucas, for asking me take your photographs! I had a great time and hope you love this sneak peek as much as I do!














Comments

Popular Posts