Strube Family

Everything about this session was wonderful!! Brooke and I have been friends for over half our lives now and she is still one of my dearest friends. As we have been moving along this 'parenting small children' stage of life, I feel so lucky to be able to share the ups and downs of it all with her!

We have been trying to get together for a photo session for quite a while, to capture her beautiful twin girls as they are growing up so fast!  I was thrilled when it was finally on the calendar!! Everything was planned so beautifully ... which is no surprise if you know Brooke ;) We traveled around their family cottage looking for places to carry out our well laid plans. A tea party was set up for the girls, followed by family kite flying, and then some bubbles ... along with whatever else came our way! 

The tea party was such a success, the girls did not want to leave! Well, once the dispute over the coveted zebra was resolved! And kite flying ... I think Brooke is right, I might just have every family do this for their session! I was skeptical, but it was awesome! And again, the girls did not want to be done! Then bubbles ... who doesn't love bubbles?! 

Everything went so well, and I think the key for this session, and so many others, was that everything was so comfortable and relaxed! We planned ahead, then mostly followed the girls and their lead, sneaking in a few smiling at the camera shots when we could. Sessions like this are my favorite! 

I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorite images ... there are so many that I love!  Here are a few from the Strube Family lifestyle session! 





































Comments

Popular Posts