Hauke Wedding - the moments in between

There was so much to love about this New Years Eve wedding. The people, the venue, the lighting, so many things!! I decided to share a different kind of blog post about this wedding. I wanted to share some of the images that were less than 'perfect', ones that I may have just skipped over in the past. While editing this wedding, I carefully paid attention to each image. Many of the images in this post are either captured in the moments in between what is expected to photograph during a wedding, times when I was struck by the beauty of lighting, and ones that I found compelling or moving in some way despite -or maybe because of- their imperfections. And some just made me smile!! Hope you enjoy these!





























Comments

Popular Posts